Fights 4 Rights is open to contributions from legal writers and researchers who want to get their articles published.
If you want to help Fights 4 Right’s mission of demystifying the law and providing clarity about legal concepts to laymen, send us one of your articles today.
Our editorial guidelines are as follows:
- Articles must have a word count of 800 words or more.
- Images and videos must be copyright free or belong to the public domain and of high-quality
- Authoritative sources must be linked or credited for fact checking.
- All article submissions must be original works that have not been published in other physical or electronic platforms.
- Articles must be well researched and follow standard American grammar and spelling
Fill out the form to pitch your article today.